- A recent raid log is REQUIRED on all raiding applications.
- Team officers use this log to get an idea of how you perform in a raid environment.
- If your previous or current guild uses Warcraft Logs or World of Logs, you may provide those reports. Seraph-Mal'Ganis uses Warcraft Logs.
- If you have any questions on how to upload or record logs using the WarcraftLogs client, please do not hesitate to ask us for assistance.
- Create an account with WarcraftLogs.
- Download and install Adobe AIR and Warcraft Logs Uploader
- Create Log
- Launch Word of Warcraft.
- Once in raid, type /combatlog before the boss is pulled. Warcraft logs will begin recording your raid log.
- Upload your raid logs.
- Launch the Warcraft Logs Uploader and sign in to your Warcraft Logs account.
- Complete the information as follows:
PERSONAL LOG: Check
REGION: (Reflects where your character is)
REALM: (Reflects where your character is)
SELECT A COMBAT LOG FILE: (This should be the pathway on your hard drive that contains the log folder.)Example of Win7:
C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Logs\WoWCombatLog
- Click Upload and wait for the report to be generated. Once the report has generated, click View Report.
- Your internet browser will navigate to a webpage with your combat logs.
- Copy the URL (web address)
- Paste the URL (web address) in to your application.