Accepted (4): Cneasai, Priest/Holy, ilvl 937 (4,11)

Cneasai

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:56 am

Name: Cneasai
Battle Tag: Mistral#1567
Discord Tag: Cneasai#2774
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... is/cneasai
Server: Mal'Ganis
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf
Main spec: Holy
Off spec: Disc, Shadow

Where did you hear about Seraph?: Various recruitment posts in Trade and Forums over the past year, but what really precipitated this application was watching automaticjak's stream over the weekend since he's a dk (I think) in one of your teams. I was impressed by the raid leader on progression on Mistress and still how everyone was respectful and maintained their sense of humor during progression. It just impressed me how individuals owned up to their mistakes and the "lets move on, fix it" mentality of all involved

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
01 - Spaceball One: N
03 - Repulsion: N
04 - Disasterpiece: Y
05 - Hallowed Ground: N
06 - Bloodline: N
07 - Color Blind: N
08 - Barely Heroic: N
09 - Remnant: N
10 - Crippling Depression: N
11 - Legends of Chaos: Y
12 - After Dawn: N

Preferences: If you are asking about teams, I feel I would fit into Legends of Chaos best since its early in Mythic Progression and I'm geared well enough for it. I also want to move into Mythic before Antorus. However, I'm open to Disasterpiece as well assuming that Mythic is their goal and its always pleasing to be part of a forming team.

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): I'm a WOD baby, and only started playing WoW at the launch of HFC. I was on a low pop server (SilverHand) and the Guild (Tyrant Lords) was fine, and we were farming 9/9H HFC with few issues. However, we wanted to move into mythic but could never find the people. At the launch of Legion, our Raid Leader asked some of us to move with him to Perfect Insanity on Mal'Ganis, so that we could bolster 2 smaller groups into 1 Mythic team. We were so close...recruiting well, 25 people some nights in early Heroic, and then we were on KJ. For a variety of reasons, people just stopped logging on. We are just continually farming Heroic now with whoever is on, (2/4/6 and all kind of weird comps) with no recruits in sight. The Mal'Ganis issue, and there was an eloquent post about it in the Mal'Ganis forum recently. So many 9/9H guilds that can't find 20 reliable people. I really like my guildies, but the level of frustration and boredom is palpable in the guild. I want to move into Mythic, and I could stick it out and raid Antorus with them, but I'm scared the same thing will happen. I love this game, and I don't want to look back and go "what if".

Artifact Rank MS/OS: 67 Holy, 52 Disc, 51 Shadow

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: I have all except the crafted on Holy, Top 3 for Disc, and Sephuz, Prydaz and Soul for Shadow. I rarely play offspec though in my current situation.

Our guild uses Discord to communicate. Will this be an issue?: I use it now

Recent Raid Combat Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/14850168

Screenshot of Combat UI: https://imgur.com/KyU5h0K

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? : Yes, and my attendance is pretty much 100% for all raiding I have done, and I can always give multiple days notice if I have a work/personal commitment going forward

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+): 37 M

Anything else you would like us to know: I'm extremely low key and mellow. I want to enjoy myself but am focused, and always maintain a positive and cheerful attitude even after a night of wipes. Weird, huh? Thanks for reading all this...Look forward to hearing from you

Symmone

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 am

Hey Cneasai thank you for your interest in Seraph. The officers of the teams you selected will be along shortly to go over your app so please stay tuned for any questions or comments!

Sym
Cneasai wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:56 am
precipitated this application
PS The fact you used precipitate in such a way makes me really like you.
"I'm pretty, but tough like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown."
Seraph Administrator
Battle.net | ClaireBear#1202
Discord | Symmone#2172

Befly

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:09 am

Would you be willing to go shadow for progression and would be our backup healer. Were currently at 5 healers, but we could use a backup for when we have absences.

Raid Team 11 Commander - Recruitment - Main Tank

wizspike

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Fucking iPhone,

Since befly posted first u are more than welcome to go to his team . But I can use u as a holy MS . Keep in mind my team is just getting started so if you have the patience to stick out the process of building a team then I’ll leave the light on for you. IMO it’s your call . I’ll be pulling heroics this week

Cneasai

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:16 pm

Befly, as I proved to myself earlier today in a pug, my Shadow OS is not ready for prime time but thank you, and I'll keep working on it. Wiz, I'd be happy to trial for you and be part of the team building as Holy MS. I'm amazed at the quick responses, IPhone or no IPhone. Talk to you soon!

• Information