Accepted(8): Marks/BM Hunter ilvl 909 (8)

Synergy

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:04 pm

I have been playing WoW since BC and have over 8 years of raiding experience in all roles and the majority of the classes. Previously in this expac I had tanked for a guild that was 2/7M EN within the first few weeks of release and I was also 8/8H while Dragonsoul was the current patch as a healer.. Due to personal obligations I had to step down. I am interested in playing two days a week late night (Raid groups 8, or 10) I am a skilled player, but I do not have more than 2 days a week to spare for raiding. So far in this current patch I am 9/9N which I completed with a PUG. I know the fights and would like an opportunity to show my worth to either raid group as a trial.
If you would like to contact me and I am not on the game, please email me at "bherrschaft@nationalbusinesscapital.com" which is my work email. My character's name is Synergy. Feel free to reach out if you would like any more information.

Synergy

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:08 pm

My apologies, I did not see the template on the forum home-page. I will resubmit and link Warcraft logs of previous raids.

Pezou

Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:05 pm

We've already talked, and you'll be raiding with us this Tuesday. Unless you change your mind :P

Synergy

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:31 am

Thank you, I will prepare for Tuesday and will be on the game shortly to receive an invite to the guild.

• Information