Battle Tag: Sterilized#11352
Discord Tag: Sterilized#5418
Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/character/dalaran/Unsterile/
Server: Dalaran
Class: Death Knight
Race: Human(Blood Elf as Horde)
Main spec: Unholy
Off spec: Blood

Where did you hear about Seraph?: I heard about Seraph from the recruitment fourms.

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
01 - Spaceball One: N
03 - Repulsion: N
04 - Disasterpiece: N
05 - Hallowed Ground: N
06 - Bloodline: N
07 - Color Blind: N
08 - Barely Heroic: N
09 - Remnant: Y
10 - Crippling Depression: N
11 - Legends of Chaos: N
12 - After Dawn: N

Preferences: I prefer to play Unholy but have my blood weapon and spec to tank the ocasional boss and mythic+ dungeon.

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): I have been playing since Wrath of the King. During Cataclysm I played a Protection Warrior and a Protection Paladin and cleared Heroic Blackwing Lair and Dragonsoul. In Mists of Pandaria I played a Protection Paladin and cleared Heroic Throne of Thunder and Mythic Seige of Orgimmar. During Warlords of Draenor I played a Balance Druid and cleared Heroic Hellfire Citidel. During Legion I played as a Affliction Warlock and cleared Heroic Nighthold, and then changed to an Unholy Deathknight for Tomb of Sargeras and am currently 9/9Heroic.

Artifact Rank MS/OS: Unholy: 66, Blood: 54.

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: I have my Best in Slot Shoulders, and a few other Legendaries(not BIS but useful in some fights).

Our guild uses Discord to communicate. Will this be an issue?: This will not be an issue, I also have Discord and a working microphone.

Recent Raid Combat Logs: Raidlogs from the past few weeks;
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps

Screenshot of Combat UI:
In Combat: https://imgur.com/a/tDX4B
No Combat: https://imgur.com/a/DckMU

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? : I fully understand that attendance is important.

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+): Gender: Male, Age: 21

Anything else you would like us to know: I am a genraly outgoing friendly person who is always stiving to better themselves in game and out of game. I try to make friends whenever I can. I enjoy challenging myself when I play games and seeing how hard I can push the limits of my character.

Daree

Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Hey unsterile, we're going over your app now and will get back to you asap.

Daree

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:28 pm

Hey I just talked to my officers and we're approving you for a trial! i'll contact you on bnet with more details, congratz!

Sterilized

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:48 pm

Awesome can’t wait to chat

• Information