05 - Hallowed Ground: Y
06 - Bloodline: N
07 - Color Blind: N
08 - Barely Heroic: Y
09 - Remnant: N
10 - Crippling Depression: N
11 - Legends of Chaos: Y
12 - After Dawn: N

Preferences: Wherever I would best fit. I was told in the wow forum post and based on what I have seen on your website, I probably best fit in Hallowed Ground, Repulsion, and Legends of Chaos.

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): I have never been in a top ranked guild but have raided in various forms since vanilla. In legion I was in Karma Horde-Stormreaver for EN and had to bow out but they ended up going 7/7M. For NH, I was in Shinigami-Bladefist which completed full heroic but never had the attendance to move onto mythic.

Artifact Rank MS/OS: 61/60

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: I have BIS progression legendary (cloak) for holy.

Our guild uses Discord to communicate. Will this be an issue?: No issue.

Recent Raid Combat Logs: Since I haven't raided recently on my priest the best I have is my ele parses in heroic NH. I also have EN parses on priest or I can figure something else out if you guys want.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ingzone=11

Screenshot of Combat UI: https://imgur.com/LD2tzAW

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? : Yes, totally understand.

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+): Am 26.

Anything else you would like us to know: Hi, I'm Tyler, currently living in Houston Texas working on graduate degree and hope to finish it within the next couple of months and get a real job. Should also mention that I feel comfortable as both healing and DPS and enjoy both maximizing my value as a healer as well as min/maxing my DPS. If you guys would prefer me prepping myself for DPS I would not mind at all.

Izzybells

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello Latszer and thanks for apping with Seraph. You have applied to multiple teams. Please allow up to 24 hours for the teams to review your application and get back with you!

Shifthappend

Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:31 am

Hello Latszer, and welcome to R11 Legends of Chaos. sorry it took a bit to get back to you. i will be adding you to bnet today so we can chat. Valxe#1785 is my tag.

• Information