ACCEPETED (R11) Zylaith, Balance Druid, 929 iLvl

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Name: Zylaith
Battle Tag: SilentBlitz#1917
Discord Tag: (Optional) Use, but don't have access to at the moment. Just upgraded my computer :)
Armory Link: ... is/zylaith (my transmog is terrible dont look!) :)
Server: Mal'Ganis-US
Main spec:Balance
Off spec:None currently, looking to play feral when i have time to work on it

Where did you hear about Seraph?: Wowprogress

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
01 - Spaceball One: N
03 - Repulsion: Y
04 - Disasterpiece: Y/N (**Maybe depending on times)
05 - Hallowed Ground: N
06 - Bloodline: N
07 - Color Blind: N
08 - Barely Heroic: N
09 - Remnant: N
10 - Crippling Depression: N
11 - Legends of Chaos: Y
12 - After Dawn: N

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): Been raiding hardcore since BC taking a break in Warlords(Because who liked warlords anyways) Been on a elemental shaman for two xpacs(even tried to heal but i suck at it!), rogue for two xpacs, recently tried mage but did not like how it works this expansion. This expansion i have been on the mage, and most recently my rogue SilentBlitz who is 5/9M(my hand is getting tired from hitting all the buttons as fast as i can!) I am looking to play the druid, and given only been playing him for three weeks or so, had fantastic improvement including outdpsing some people in a heroic run. Unfortunately no mythic experience on the druid although my rogue like i said before is 5/9M.

Artifact Rank MS/OS: Druid is 64, rogue is 63 neither has OS

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: I have one of them yes, and a rank #4. Looking to farm up more!

Our guild uses Discord to communicate. Will this be an issue?:Of course it will be a issue i only use it for everything i do online! Just kidding, no it will not be a issue.

Recent Raid Combat Logs:

Screenshot of Combat UI: Image

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? : Well, as unfortunate as it may seem for some people. I have no life, with the exception of our vacation to go to blizzcon this year i am literally 100% raid attendance raider. I have a gf, but she is supremely understanding as i have been dating for 3 years now, so that will not be a issue!

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+): Obviously you know my gender:Male by now if you have been reading or skimming my age is 23.

Anything else you would like us to know: I cannot stress enough that given the opportunity to show what i got, i strive to improve each and every week and raid. Sometimes life gets in the way, but I hate people who are not respectful enough to let others know even if you are getting burnt out on the game. As unfortunate as it may seem this expansion has had its ups and downs, and more then a handful of guilds have broken apart. Anyways, when life gives you lemons, make oranges! Thanks for reading my books, im not normally this bad. To sum things up, Make do with what you got but always strive to improve! Thats my motto. Thanks again!

Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello Zylaith! Thank you for your interest in Seraph. The officers of the teams
you have applied to will review your app and get back to you soon. Please check back soon!

Can you clarify what you mean by maybe depending on teams for R4? Posted raid times for Tues, Wed, and Thurs are 5:30pm-7:30pm Central.
Hallowed Ground
Recruitment Officer

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:09 pm

R4 raids 5:30-7:30pm CST T/W/Th as stated on our website. Does that work for you?

"I'm pretty, but tough like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown."
Seraph Administrator | ClaireBear#1202
Discord | Symmone#2172

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:49 pm

It was really a either or, plus i didnt see any times at the time.

• Information