Battle Tag: Ironlung#1315
Discord Tag: (Optional)
Armory Link: ... ganis/iron
Server: Mal'Ganis
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Main spec: Fury
Off spec: Fury

Where did you hear about Seraph?: I've been on Mal'ganis for awhile.

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
12 - After Dawn

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): Resto Druid from 2004-End of TBC. World first Twin Emps. World 28th Mu'ru. Top 300 TOGC Insanity. Moved to more casual raiding for awhile. Skipped Most of WOD. 7/7, 2/3, 8/10, 5/12 this expansion.

Artifact Rank MS/OS: 56.

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: Still need Legs, BIS for AOE fights.

Our guild uses Discord to communicate. Will this be an issue?: I have it.

Recent Raid Combat Logs: ... P#fight=12 Not impressive for what I'm capable of but they're recentish.

Screenshot of Combat UI:

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? : Understood, I do work shift work, which is why I'm approaching the day time raid team in the first place. I maintain 100% attendance on the days I do not work unless life gets in the way.

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+): 33M

Anything else you would like us to know: My druid was the 7th character created on Mal'ganis, I mention that just to show that I'm loyal and here for the long term, if you add me to your squad you know you've got someone solid to rely on until the end.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:31 am

Hey iron! Thank you for your interest in Team After Dawn. Their officers will be along shortly to go over your app so please stay tuned for any questions or comments.

"I'm pretty, but tough like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown."
Seraph Administrator | ClaireBear#1202
Discord | Symmone#2172

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:18 am

Hello Iron! We would like to offer you a trial with Afterdawn! I will shoot you a btag request so we can meet up!
Recruitment Officer
R12 - Afterdawn

• Information