Class: Mage
Race: Troll
Main spec: Frost
Off spec: Fire

Where did you hear about Seraph?:

Are you applying independently or with a group?:

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
06 - Bloodline: Y

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): Vanilla-Wrath was pretty much a casual, but managed to clear the last boss before the next tier was released (except for BT, fuck that raid).
Cata i was US 100 exactly, overall pretty fun time
MoP i fluxed between US 100-150, had to deal with some guilds just flat out dying.
WoD was much the same, from us 25-75
Legion has been quite awful for guilds, i've had to join 5 different guilds. The high was US 50 in Mind Games, and the low has been my current guild at around US 250

Artifact Rank MS/OS: 67/65
Easy to get that up, just going to go do some argus after this app and have them around 70, will easily be 75 in both before antorus

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?:

Recent Raid Combat Logs: Now, please keep in mind, this was logged while i was at 890 with 0 legendaries. I'll link Symmone so more recent logs with you know, actual gear, once i get them. Should either be tonight or tomorrow. ... amage-done

Screenshot of Combat UI:

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Will this be a problem?: Missed one raid this entire xpac, and that was just due to having to go to the ER. Don't see any issues with attendance.

Gender and Age (MUST BE 18+): Male, 26 (day after my birthday)

Anything else you would like us to know: Gear and logs look like total shit, trust me i'm aware, but i've had some conversations with Symmone/Claire and she can vouch for me at least somewhat. I'm always the one to be ready for soaking/bitch mechanics. I did iron stars on garrosh, always soak in ToS, etc etc. I always make sure that i'm ready with class/spec knowledge. And even though i don't play the class anymore, i'm still one of the top theorycrafters for MW monk (dead spec r i p)

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello Caz! Thank you for your interest in Bloodline of Seraph. The officers of the team you have applied to will review your app and get back to you soon. Please check back soon!
Hallowed Ground
Recruitment Officer

• Information