Discord Tag: Hildi
Armory Link:
Server: Hyjal
Class: Priest
Race: Troll (for lyfe!)
Main spec: Holy
Off spec: Shadow

Where did you hear about Seraph?:
I applied to another team about a year ago, but the spot had already been filled.

Are you applying independently or with a group?:
Independently, but I could bring people if you wanted :)

Which team(s) are you applying for?:

03 - Repulsion: Y

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...):
oh jeez.
I've played since beta. I've raided everything in the game except for MoP. I skipped that expansion entirely. I returned for WoD and also raided everything in that, although somewhat casually. I went back to semi hardcore in this expansion. Usually I have completed every tier, except for these last two. Currently I'm 6/9m in ToS.

Artifact Rank MS/OS:
72 / 60

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?:

Recent Raid Combat Logs:
Hear is my last raid, and then the bottom fell out. ha. ... pe=healing

Screenshot of Combat UI:
I don't have a ss. But here is a video a Mistress kill a couple weeks ago from my pov. You can see all my mistakes and ask me soul crushing questions about them later.

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Will this be a problem?:

Gender and Age (MUST BE 18+):
male. grumpy old man. Probably older than all of you.

Anything else you would like us to know:
Looking for a large active guild, and Ihear Seraph is exactly that. I applied about a year ago, but the spot had already been filled. I'm pretty sure I was talking to Claire, but not positive. You might be able to see my old app unless you round file them when they are done.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:06 am

Hey there Hildi! Thanks for your interest in Repulsion! Please give the officers some time to look over your app. You should hear from them soon. :)
Hallowed Ground
Recruitment Officer

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi Hildi! Was nice speaking with you yesterday, thanks for filling out an app. We're interested in taking you on board as a trial for Antorus! I'll add your btag and get in touch
Mirkalla - Officer / R3 - Deegurz#1485

• Information