Battle Tag: GaugedHonor#1202
Discord Tag: GaugedHonor#6836
Armory Link: No has one
Server: Wyrmrest Accord
Class: Demon Hunter
Race: Blood Elf
Main spec: Vengeance
Off spec: None

Where did you hear about Seraph?: A guild mate I work with. "Arithorne" from R07

Are you applying independently or with a group?: Independently.

Which team(s) are you applying for?:

07 - Color Blind: Y

Preferences: None at this time.

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): I raided 2 times total, once upon a time when Dreanor was a thing?

Artifact Rank MS/OS: Don't have it currently, I do not believe. I could be wrong though.

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: Doooon't even know what that is.

Recent Raid Combat Logs: Don't have any.

Screenshot of Combat UI: I use LUI for my UI system. Is that going to be a problem?

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Will this be a problem?:

Gender and Age (MUST BE 18+): About to be 30, that count? o-o and imma dude.

Anything else you would like us to know: Im honest, brutally sometimes. I love helping people if I know the answer to a question. I am not apposed to be taught more about my class(es) if I could use some improving. I am an all around good person, at least I'd like to think so. I have played Various MMORPGs in the past, STAR WARS: Knight of the Old Replublic, TERA, Fiesta, World of Warcraft, and Final Fantasy 14, so I know and understand the concept of a Guild

P.S. I also know there are some things you will need to check for yourself, and that I know I will probably need some improvements, but as I said, I am not advert to learning or finding ways to improve myself for the betterment of the group. Also, I know there are some pieces to this that are not filled out completely, or properly, so please feel free to explain what they are, and or tell me what you wish to know in regards to each item in question.

-Shawn-

Stardust

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Hi Gorindis! Thanks for your interest in Color Blind! Please allow their officers some time to look over your app. You should hear from them soon. :)
Stardust
Hallowed Ground
Recruitment Officer

Ilpad

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Hello friend of Arithorne.

I'm fine with getting you a trial on the raid team when you're ready, but in your current state, you cannot even begin to make an impact on a raid program. Until you're raid ready, you wont be able to contribute even remotely to any program.

Here is what I want to see from you:

Start showing up to our Thurday and Sunday community raids and start the gearing process. You need to have 930ish gear level before youll be able to even do anything in Antorus as the rest of us will be in the 950s fairly quickly.

Farm your legendaries. We cannot help you with this. This is a bullshit grind that you have no abiltiy to control outside of just straight grinding whatever you can to get shots at drops.

Level you Artifact. Also on you to do. This is a must. You cannot show up to raid with a sub par artifact.

If you show us that you're willing to do the work to catch up then we will be willing to give you a shot. Sound fair?

Ill be around if you want to chat in further detail.

thanks,

-ilpad

GaugedHonor

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:51 pm

I am definitely interested. I've been looking for a reason to get into the raiding scene on WoW for some time now, so this will be my way in, I guess. lol. Give me some time to work on the things you requested. I am not as knowledgeable of all the areas I need to go to to get my stuff going, but I can figure it out. I should be able to help with lower raids that are within my ilvl range to get me some practice in so I know my character and such better. Hope to see you guys there!

• Information