Battle Tag: Rae#11716
Discord Tag: Shalani
Armory Link: ... g/illydari
Server: Eitrigg
Class: Demon Hunter
Race: Bloodelf
Main spec: Havoc
Off spec: Vengeance

Where did you hear about Seraph?: Synth, Ele, Jnick, and Litl.

Are you applying independently or with a group?: Independantly

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
1. Spaceball One: N
2. Legends of Chaos: N
3. Disasterpiece: N
4. Color Blind: N
5. Hallowed Ground: Y
6. Barely Heroic: Y

Preferences: I'd like to apply for Hallowed Ground as my first choice, but Barely Heroic is another time that works as a second choice.

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): I raided in the last expansion 13/13M HFC; 7/7H Emerald Nightmare; 10/10H Nighthold; 9/9N and 9/9H ToS

Artifact Rank MS/OS: 64MS/51OS

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: Shoulders; 1/2

Recent Raid Combat Logs: I will post after reset for this one.

Screenshot of Combat UI:

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Will this be a problem?: No.

Gender and Age (MUST BE 18+): Female; 20

Anything else you would like us to know: I started as a Demon Hunter for this expansion and she later moved on to becoming my main, (last expansion I mained a Hunter). I've talked and practiced with a lot of knowledgeable demon hunters, thus attempting to master (to a point) demon hunter abilities. ALSO: I am running Exorsus Raid Tools; RSA; Weakauras 2; Angry Assignments and DBM for addons.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am

Hey Illydari, thanks for your interest in Seraph! Leadership from your selected teams will review your application and get back to you ASAP, so check this page often!

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Hi Illydari, My name is Raillyn from Hallowed Ground and I want to invite you to trial with Raid 5. Feel free to add myself to btag along with Star for further details to set up an interview.

Whisper any officer for an invitation to the guild!
  1. Please read these instructions on how to gain access to our forums and notify an officer once you have done so.
  2. Once you have access to the full forum, please follow these instructions on how to join our guild's Discord server.

• Information