Shaman
Race:
Goblin
Main spec:
Restoration
Off spec:
Elemental

Where did you hear about Seraph?:
I originally heard about Seraph from Jagershock, who is a friend from our previous guild

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
02 - Mutiny: Y

Preferences:
I am interested in pushing content on a relatively slim schedule that does not interfere with my studies and clinical rotations for nursing school. The weekend schedule of Mutiny is an ideal fit for that.

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...):
Burning Crusade I raided as a resto druid with Council of Tirisfal on Korgath Kara-BT until the guild broke up at the beginning of Sunwell. I then switched to Symbiotic of Chromaggus where I finished Sunwell with a US 92 ranking
Wrath of the Lich King I continued raiding with Symbiotic through the first tier of content of LK. When they broke up, I stopped raiding seriously through the rest of the expansion and the next few years
Warlord of Draenor I came back to the game with the time and desire to pick up raiding again and joined Pretty Pink Pwnies on Boulderfist (in their current incarnation) and raided with them throughout Warlords. Our progression was not great (6/7M HM, 7/10M BRF) and the GM, who has been the driving force behind the guild since its creation, was unable to maintain the raiding schedule anymore and they stopped raiding towards the beginning of HFC. I once again took a step back from the back at that point
Legion I came back to Legion a bit late in the expansion and rejoined PPP at the request of the GM who was attempting to start raiding up again. However, he was unable to maintain the schedule again and, at the suggestion of Jagershock, I joined r7 in Seraph.
I had a lot of fun getting back into raiding and met great people in Seraph during my time with r7, but wanted a more focused raiding environment. Despite Ilpad's warnings, I took a risk with Conflux on Zul'jin, a guild who had already broken up and reformed during this expansion. (ILPAD 1 - NAHLEI 0, you were right.) Conflux has struggled with leadership, raid leading, and finding consistent tanks since I joined and has already gone through two raid leaders within a month. Additionally, I have an evening clinical assignment for 6 weeks during the coming semester which will cause me to be late to raid 2/3 nights on a week day raiding schedule. My weekends will remain untouched for the remainder of nursing school and I will not have to worry about scheduling conflicts with a weekend raiding schedule (and a night of WoW is a crazy night for me, I do not mind giving up my Friday and Saturday nights).

Artifact Rank MS/OS:
Restoration: 60
Elemental: 52

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?:
Yes. I currently use Velen's (trinket) and Roots (pants) as my default legendary set, but have the majority of the legendaries that I need.
I am currently missing Prydaz (neck), Sephuz (ring), and Nobundo (wrist) from possible restoration spec legendaries

Our teams use Twitch Voice and/or Discord. Will this be an issue?:
That is not an issue and I am comfortable communicating with my working headset

Recent Raid Combat Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/nahlei

Screenshot of Combat UI:
http://imgur.com/EwIx2Do

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? :
Yes, I understand. Weekend raiding is ideal for my schedule and I am confident in my ability to maintain raid attendance while in school

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+):
Female, 25

Anything else you would like us to know:
Seraph is an amazing community and it is hard to match the level of activity found within the guild. There are great people in this guild who I still enjoy talking to and playing with even after being away from the guild.

Also

I may not be the best but after seeing Sturmcantors dps Tinknade's hps numbers I am wanting to learn how to be the BEST OF THE BEST.

Ilpad

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi Nahlei!!

I'll put in a good word with Slothy when I see him online.

Nahlei

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Thanks, Ilpad!

Slothy

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:54 pm

No Prydaz????? NEXT!!

Kidding aside, we'll get back to you shortly.
Slothytaunts - Lorque#1394
Ex-Babysitter - R2 Mutiny of <Seraph>
Disappointed Dad

Slothy

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:53 am

Accepted Applicant Template:

Thanks for your patience, <NAME> -- we're interested in trialling you for R2 Mutiny. I have your Btag, pm Slothy at Lorque#1394 <OR OTHER R2 OFFICER NAME/BTAG> to get you caught up to speed before this weekend's Raid.

Click here to get Membership Access to our forums.

Once you have Membership access, you will be able to access our Mutiny Forums and you should also become familiar with our Raid Policies., where we have our Mumble and Discord information.

Our 11:45pm CST Friday/Saturday Plans as well as our Wednesday 11pm Optional Raid will be posted and updated every single week via the Forums/Discord.

Stay tuned to Forums/Discord and If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Disappointed Dad

Slothy

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:40 am

Add my btag and we can talk about our current heal situation before we make anything final.
Disappointed Dad

• Information