Name: Arià
Battle Tag: Yedo#1855
Armory Link: ... /ari%C3%A1
Server: Area-52
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood Elf
Main spec: Beast Mastery
Off spec: Marksmanship

Where did you hear about Seraph?: I used to raid with RX during WoD as my druid/rogue. I have kept in contact with Garr since I left due to having our second child and moving from Alaska to Colorado.

Which team(s) are you applying for?:

07 - Color Blind: Y

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): I have a long guild history that stretches back to the day the game came out. More recently, I raided with R7 when it was run by Raivyne and then moved to RX once that started up. Since I came back I have not raided with any guild, just joined a few friends on Area 52 that do not play anymore.

Artifact Rank MS/OS: 52 for BM and 43 for Marks

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: I only have 1 legendary and it is the BM belt which is one of the best currently for BM.

Our teams use Twitch Voice and/or Discord. Will this be an issue?: No, I currently have both.

Recent Raid Combat Logs: None avaiable but Garr/Bere should be able to vouch for me when I raided with them.

Screenshot of Combat UI:

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? : Yes, I like the weekend/later raid times of R7.

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+): Male/31

Anything else you would like us to know: I plan to transfer servers tonight.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Bere and Garr already told me you were approved prior to your app.

Welcome to the team.

• Information