Name: Reece
Battle Tag: Greiss#11698
Armory Link: ... anis/reece
Server: Mal'Ganis
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
Main spec: Fury
Off spec: Arms

Where did you hear about Seraph?: I was looking on for guilds looking for a dps warrior

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
01 - Spaceball One: Y
02 - Mutiny: N
03 - Team Ocho: N
04 - Zero Hour: N
05 - Hallowed Ground: N
06 - Bloodline: N
07 - Color Blind: N
08 - Barely Heroic: N
09 - Remnant: N
10 - Pillow Talk: N
11 - Legends of Chaos: N
12 - After Dawn: N

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): I started raiding in Cataclysm with a guild named UE on Stonemaul and we finished 6/13H in tier 11. We went 7/7H in Firelands and 8/8H in Dragon Soul. The guild stopped raiding in MoP and I joined a guild named Sinister Intent on Zul'jin and finished each tier on heroic while it was relevant. Most recently I was a part of Midnight Sanctuary on Stormrage and did 10/10M in NH which I believe was 110 - 120 US. I had to take a break because of a work change and unfortunately my raid spot was filled when I returned this tier.

Artifact Rank MS/OS: 59 Fury, 52 Arms, 52 Prot.

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: Yes, I have the helmet and legs. I just need the bladestorm helmet so I can switch to arms. (I have the ring)

Our teams use Twitch Voice and/or Discord. Will this be an issue?: Nope, I've been using discord for quite some time.

Recent Raid Combat Logs: ... 801218/11/ (these are my logs from last tier) ... anis/reece

Screenshot of Combat UI:

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? : I understand, 100% attendance won't be an issue.

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+): Male, 32

Anything else you would like us to know: I don't have mythic experience this tier but I've been a mythic/heroic raider for many years. I'm confident I can pick up the fights and fit the position well!

• Information