Accepted: Helmath, Elemental Shaman, 932 (12)

Helmath

Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:13 am

Name: Helmath
Battle Tag: Indrictus#2523
Discord Tag: Helmath#1860
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... us/helmath
Server: Tichondrius
Class: Shaman
Race: Dwarf
Main spec: Elemental
Off spec: Restoration

Where did you hear about Seraph?:
I have heard of Seraph from friends who recently rerolled to horde in Mal'Ganis that the guild has multiple raiding teams. Both of them are in the After Dawn raid team. Those two are Iamapotato and Stabsgently.

Which team are you applying for?:
I am applying for the After Dawn raid team.

Preferences:
I prefer a raiding guild that plays from 9am-2pm with a never-give-up attitude towards end-game content.

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...):
Ainur-Tichondrius: I joined the guild as a tryout for their mythic progression for Gul'dan. I have remained a tryout until two weeks ago when the whole guild transfered to Stormrage.
I have pugged all my heroic raids from EN to ToS. I have only raided with the guild for a couple of bosses due to different time zones and raid schedules.

Artifact Rank MS/OS:
Elemental: 63
Restoration: 56

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?:
No. I have the BiS legendaries for Elemental for AoE. I have one of the BiS legendaries for Elemental for ST. I have just the class legendaries enough to sustain raid and M+ healing for Restoration.

Our guild uses Discord to communicate. Will this be an issue?:
No, this will not be an issue.

Recent Raid Combat Logs:
I have pugged my way through the current content so I have nothing much to show for my warcraft logs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... us/helmath

Screenshot of Combat UI: https://imgur.com/Qwxkq2X

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? :
I understand. I expect nothing less from a raiding guild.

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+):
Male, 30.

Anything else you would like us to know:
Up until the next reset, I will stay as Alliance to finish the remaining days. I will have my toon transfered to Mal'Ganis and faction transfered to Horde by Monday or Tuesday.
Last edited by Helmath on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stardust

Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:40 am

Hey Helmath, the officers from R12 will be along soon to look over your app. Please check back soon.

Izzybells

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Heya Helmath! Imapotato told me about you app'ing. Welcome to the team! Hit me up in game for an invite when you get transferred! Add my btag so we can go over the particulars!

• Information