Accepted (3): Kronmasta, Ret (MS)/Prot (OS), 916 and 909 (3,7,9)

kronmasta

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:56 am

Name: Travis
Battle Tag: trulofy#1296
Discord Tag: kronmasta
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /kronmasta
Server: mal-ganis
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Main spec: Ret
Off spec: Prot

Where did you hear about Seraph?: Im a previous member returning after a 10-12 week break from the game. I used to be on Hallowed Ground R5 but their raid times just dont work for me anymore.

Which team(s) are you applying for?:
01 - Spaceball One: N
03 - Repulsion: Y
05 - Hallowed Ground: N
06 - Bloodline: N
07 - Color Blind: Y
08 - Barely Heroic: N
09 - Remnant: Y and N
10 - Crippling Depression: N
11 - Legends of Chaos: N
12 - After Dawn: N

Preferences:

SPECIFIC Raiding & Guild History (dates, rankings...): I raided with R5 all of Legion I joined Seraph back at the end of WoD and was with the guild over a year before that I have been in several other progression guilds on several servers (usually following a friend to a new realm). But ive cleared all content back to BT when it was current (for the most part anyways) Ive raided in top 50 guilds one of which was Impulse that used to be on Daggerspine (not sure if they are there anymore) and ive played all 3 specs of Pally at one time or another as my Main spec.

Artifact Rank MS/OS: As stated above I just came back from a 3 or so month break but im at level 58 already on my weapon as of writing this and will be at 62 soon enough i've already began the Argus quest lines (close if not finished) and ive already unlocked the cruicible but since im not 62 yet I cannot activate the tier two upgrades.

Do you have your BIS Legendaries?: I do and then some.

Our guild uses Discord to communicate. Will this be an issue?: Not at all.

Recent Raid Combat Logs: I have nothing recent, but I can assure you ill be performing at or close to as min/max for my gear/ilvl as possible at all times.

Screenshot of Combat UI: I dont want to show my UI (it sux) if you really want I can get this but im lazy and I dont use any UI addon's beyond Weak Auras/DBM/recount.

Here at Seraph we require high levels of attendance and focus to be a member of any of our raid teams. Do you understand that during your trial we expect near 100% attendance and, if you miss raids, you probably won't pass your trial? : Yep

Gender and age (MUST BE 18+): Male, 33

Anything else you would like us to know: if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I'am in guild and if you have any comments/concerns you can direct them to me or Nessa as she has already said she's willing to help me find a home to raid at.

Izzybells

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 am

Hello there and thanks for the app to Seraph. The teams you have selected will be reviewing your application. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response!

Mirkalla

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Hiya Kron! R3 is interested in giving you a trial (as soon as tonight if you are available). I'll add your tag later to iron out the details. :)
Mirkalla - Officer / R3 - Deegurz#1485

• Information